As always, I started with absolutely no idea in my head. The skull was devided in two halfs, the one with blank bone and the other with muscles. I wanted to keep this difference, thinking about good male face stock photos, I remembered Morf-Stock, so I had a look and found something suitable. So I just played around, changed some things here and there and - finally - added the hornes. Now I knew I was going into some kind of daemon or hell scenery.
Making tongue was really hard for me, painting it went really good, even though I'm not really good in that. Adding the stones on top of it was a lot harder than I expected. I tried to make it look as if the tongue was made of stone, more like a path of stone. By looking at it, I think it works. At all, it's a photomanipulation with some painting here and there.